Did you know that 60% of Americans use smartphones and tablets to search for local products and services? And that number only continues to grow.
As a merchant, you need to show up when your customers are searching for you, your product, or service. One of the best ways to do that? Optimizing your Google My Business listing.
Google My Business can be a powerful tool that leads to increased revenue and provide valuable insights about your customers—if you optimize it.
So how do you optimize your listing?
- Claim your listing at google.com/business
- Add all of your business information
- Ensure your information is accurate, comprehensive, and up-to-date
- Gather reviews and respond to every.single.one
- Utilize Google My Business’ messaging tool
- Share business updates with posts
- Gain valuable information on how your customers are finding you with Insights.
If you want to dive deep into these recommendation, check out the replay of our recent webinar on this topic.
Are you optimizing your Google My Business listing?