Job Title: NXGEN TeleSales and Business Development Representative
Department: NXGEN Sales, North America
Report to: John Barrett
Location: Whitefish, Montana
Schedule: Monday-Friday, Full Time
Posting Date: May 20, 2019
Who we are? NXGEN is a dynamic and growing industry leader in the payments industry. NXGEN provides cutting edge technology, innovative consultation, and customized solutions to all business types to allow them to accept payments and improve cash flow.
- Outbound calling for sales opportunities in support of Referral Partner, Agents, or other projects where call services may be provided.
- Appointment setting, lead qualification, and closing sales calls as needed to support overall NXGEN Sales efforts or marketing campaigns.
- Growing the NXGEN brand and merchant portfolio through direct sales of NXGEN products/services.
- Special projects in support of overall NXGEN sales or merchant retention efforts.
- Sales Experience Required (Phone Sales Preferred)
- General computer skills required (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail)
- Quick learner
- Professional verbal and written communicator
- Must be detail oriented and possess good organizational skills
- GED or Equivalent Required
If you are interested in applying for this position, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.